Hands-on role with responsibility for Security-related systems and communicate IT Security risk requirements while balancing business constraints for right sized technical solutions. Report to the Director of IT Security and Compliance. Provide a high standard of customer service and follow through for support requests and escalations. Highly effective communicator, experienced with communicating complex security items to a non-technical audience. Provided global support for other offices. Support a 24x7x365 operation.
- Expertise with endpoint security systems and processes.
- Bit9, Carbon Black, Palo Alto WildFire, Microsoft SCEP, TrendMicro AV.
- Expert firewall and server configuration, system hardening, security management.
- High level knowledge maintaining security for email messaging systems.
- Expert knowledge of security incident management and response.
- Use of SIEM tools such as Exabeam, Splunk, SolarWinds, and similar.
- Information Security principles, forensics, and incident response.
- Expert knowledge of NIST Cyber Security Framework.
- PCI, SOC, ISO/IEC and similar security standards.
- Experience with network access control implementation and management.
- Experience with Identity Access Management Applications.
- Oracle IAM and Saviynt expertise a plus.
EDUCATION / CERTIFICATIONS
Bachelor's degree +, Information Systems, or equivalent work experience.
CISSP or equivalent, other security-related certifications a plus.